- Lenexa, Kansas
CATEGORY: Information Technology
- perform database programming development activities across array of MS SQL databases.
- The position includes responsibilities for maintenance of database components, data set transformation and loading, report creation, application interfaces, and business applications.
- The data warehouse/ business intelligence components include SQL Server, Report Services, Integration Services, and Analysis Services.
KEY JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Perform Database programming development activities across various MS SQL databases
- Maintenance of database components, data set transformation and loading, report creation, application interfaces, and business applications
- Maintenance of data warehouse/ business intelligence components to include SQL Server, Report Services, Integration Services, and Analysis Services.
- Other duties as assigned
EDUCATION/ WORK EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS AND DESIRED SKILLS:
- Relevant (i.e. Computer Science) Bachelor’s degree from an accredited four-year college or university is required.
- 2+ years of application and database development
- 2+ years working directly with SQL Server 20142012/2008 and/or Oracle
- Understand relational database platforms and client-server application architecture including familiarity with MS .NET Framework and C#
- Good analytic and problem-solving skills
- Understand of multi-dimensional analysis and design
- 2+ years of experience with demonstrated success in the database design, development and deployment of large-scale enterprise applications.
- Hands on experience on database development in OLTP (TSQL) and OLAP (SSIS, SSRS and SSAS).
PREFERRED WORK EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS:
Experience with T-SQL:
Experience with SSIS: